Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
OC Beer Society Mid-Year Bottleshare: SOURS
Sunday, June 24, 2012 from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
Mission Viejo, CA
What to do:
Bring one or more quality sour (at least 22oz) that you are proud to pour for your fellow beer geeks in attendance -Fee includes food sampler, a food ticket, as well as house selected, draft & bottle sample tickets. A single taster glass is provided for use durring the event, if you should require multiple glassware, please bring them with you.
* Bottle List- There will be a small list of bottled sours that will be made available for purchase inside event the & at the bar. [added: 6/6]
* Berliner Station- Complete with traditional woodruff & raspberry syrups from Germany, as well as a modern twist on this old world classic. This will be a really nice experience for those who have never tried this unique beer style. [added: 6/15]
* Surprise check-in pour for the first 30 pre-paid attendees, from award winning, Pacific NW brewery has just been confirmed! [added: 6/17]
* Additional space has been made available for us so tickets WILL be made available at the door for $30 [added: 6/18]
* Confirmed on draft: Mikkeller 'It's Alive' [added: 6/19]
* Confirmed on draft: Bokor 'Cuvee de Jacobbins Rouge' [added: 6/21]
* Confirmed on draft Petrus 'Aged Pale' [added: 6/23]
BJCP Category 17